Strong file transfer security with CompleteFTP
Security is a critical concern when it comes to file transfers of confidential corporate data. We are constantly updating CompleteFTP with security updates and patches in order to keep pace with ever-changing security threats and vulnerabilities.
Robust Security Options
CompleteFTP has a broad range of security features and options that allow administrators to control
- Regular security updates/patches
- IP filtering and auto-banning capabilities
- Comprehensive logging facilities including auditing, debug logging and monitoring of connections and TCP port usage
- Support for TLS 1.2
- Wide range of cryptographic ciphers, including support for elliptic curve cryptography
- Server-side events that can notify you of uploads and downloads
- Encryption at rest
- Filename blocking filters
- Quotas and limits, allowing limits on uploads, downloads and disk usage
In today's challenging environment, CompleteFTP comes prepared to thwart attackers seeking to compromise your systems and your data. Whatever your desired security level, CompleteFTP can be configured to meet your business requirements.