Companies worldwide rely on edtFTPnet/Free to add FTP to their .NET applications. It is a mature, optimized library that has been proven over many years of use.
edtFTPnet/Free - A Robust Open Source FTP Library
edtFTPnet/Free is a robust, open-source FTP library for the .NET Framework. edtFTPnet/Free has a rich feature set that ensures its suitability for your .NET file transfer projects.
Do you need to upgrade to secure transfers?
Then purchase edtFTPnet/Pro and receive:
- FTPS (explicit and implicit modes)
- SFTP and SCP (secure copy)
- Multiple protocols supported in the one component
- Multiple, simultaneous transfers by use of FTP connection pools
- Royalty-free licensing
- Source-code (option to purchase)
- One year support
- Support for all standard and many optional FTP operations and support for a very wide range of FTP servers
- Support for passive and active modes (PASV and PORT)
- Resuming of binary transfers that have partially completed
- Simple but extensive API analogous to a command-line FTP program
- Includes full source code
- Compatible with .NET Framework 1.1 and higher versions
- Non-LGPL licenses can be purchased if required