A Range of Customization Possibilities
JSS extensions provide a range of different customization possibilities which can be tailored according to your particular IT goals:
Amongst the amazing customization tools available with JSS you can:
- Implement any username/password authentication scheme, to support public key authentication in SFTP
- Define the behaviour of the files and folders within a folder of the CompleteFTP virtual file-system
- Implement any IP filtering or auto-banning scheme that you require.
This incredible toolbox is only available when you purchase our top of the range Enterprise Edition, and along with the equally great .NET assemblies capability which we also include, you are ready to tackle the most challenging obstacles as you configure your File transfer server. Find out how to write JSS Extensions.
- Multiprotocol gateway
- Unlimited Windows and non-Windows users in all editions
- Windows domain Active Directory (AD) users
- Authentication via an external database
- SSO Single Sign On (SAML)
- Expiration of user accounts
- Folder tree listings (aka recursive directory listings)
- Authenticators via custom .NET extensions