- Copy index.jss into a directory on your server
- Create a Windows sub-directory under this directory called 'Files'
- Add this directory under a user's home folder in the virtual file-system
- Name the new folder, Upload, so that its full path is
- Verify that JSS is enabled for the user (it's disabled by default in versions 12+)
- In your browser, navigate to https://myserver/Home/MyUser/Upload. You should see a page containing a box with the text, 'Drop files here to upload', in the middle.
- Drag a file from the file explorer onto this box
- Check that the file was uploaded to the Files sub-directory.