SSL Certificate Installation for CompleteFTP
Use these instructions to install your SSL Certificate for CompleteFTP.
Before installing your SSL Certificate, you first need to create a Certificate Signing Request (CSR) (see Certificate Signing Request (CSR) Generated Using CompleteFTP).
How To Install an SSL Certificate for CompleteFTP
- Open the CompleteFTP Manager, then open Server certificate.
Click Settings > FTP/FTPS > Advanced FTP/FTPS Settings > Security Settings > Server certificate.
- In the CompleteFTP Server Certificate window, select Import a certificate from a file.
- Choose Yes in the Warning about the existing certificate will be overwritten.
- Choose the certificate file that contains the server certificate.
- Choose the private key which was generated when you created CSR file.
- Then enter the password that you set when your private key had been generated and click OK.
- Your SSL Certificate is now installed and ready to use.