Use these instructions to generate a CSR using CompleteFTP Manager.
How To Generate a CSR using CompleteFTP
- Open the CompleteFTP Manager, then open Server certificate.
Click Settings > FTP/FTPS > Advanced FTP/FTPS Settings > Security Settings > Server certificate.
- In the CompleteFTP Server Certificate window, select Generate a certificate signing request (CSR).
- Choose OK when the notice appears.
- Enter the certificate details and press OK.
- Enter private key password.
- The private key is generated - this key must be saved to a secure location for use with the issued certificate. Do not lose it! Your certificate is of no use without the corresponding private key.
- The CSR file is generated.
- Click OK to confirm the notice about CSR generated.
- Now your private key and CSR file are ready to use. If you already have your SSL Certificate and just need to install it (see SSL Certificate Installation Instructions).