Our next update is ready to go.
- Add 'user matching' option for the SAML authenticator, which causes CompleteFTP to use the settings of the CompleteFTP with the same username as the user logging in via SAML
- Fix ConsumeWindowSpace issue with SunOS sftp client
- Don't return an error in SFTP when a client attempts to cd to the parent of root (/)
- Fix FTPS bug - VMware backup was failing with a decode error
- Fix issue of manager hanging on initial connection (introduced in 13.1.2)
View the Revision History.
Ensure your licence is up-to-date - renew now.