Install a CA certificate
This guide demonstrates how you should install your SSL Certificate for CompleteFTP.
Before installing the SSL Certificate, you first need to create a Certificate Signing Request (CSR).
- From the side-bar menu, select the 'Sites' panel (Enterprise Edition):
OR the 'Settings' panel (other Editions)
- Click 'FTP/FTPS' -> 'Advanced FTP/FTPS Settings' -> 'Security Settings' -> 'Server certificate' then select the ellipsis (...) button
- In the 'Server Certificate' dialog box, select the 'Import a certificate from a file' link.
- Choose 'Yes' when the Warning pops up which says : 'The existing certificate will be overwritten'.
- Choose the certificate file which contains the server certificate.
- Choose the private key which was generated when you created the CSR file.
- Then enter the password that you previously set when your private key had been generated and click OK.
- Finally, click the 'Apply changes' button to save the changes.
Your SSL Certificate is now installed and ready to use.