· Support for .NET CORE. Now includes edtFTPnetPROCORE.dll, which is built for .NET CORE 3.1. This release
is Windows only.
· Secure FTP file transfers using SSL/TLS (up to TLS 1.2).
The library supports FTPS (implicit and explicit mode), and is compatible with
all known FTPS servers. From 9.2,
Elliptic Curve Cryptography (ECC) Cipher Suites are supported. From 9.5,
AES Galois Counter Mode (GCM) Cipher Suites are supported.
· Secure FTP file transfers using SSH. The
library supports SFTP and is compatible with all known SFTP servers. Includes support for ECDSA keys from 9.7.0
· Secure FTP file transfers using SCP.
· Support for HTTP and HTTPS downloads (include
resuming of partial downloads)
· All protocols (FTP, FTPS, SFTP, SCP and HTTP/HTTPS) are available
through a single component which can be effortlessly switched back and forth between
protocols via a single property.
· FTP Command Shell and Scripting
· Comprehensive support for asynchronous
methods, including advanced FTP Task Queuing technology.
· Support for concurrent transfers, which can
considerably speed up transfers of multiple files
· All major FTP operations are
· Support for SOCKS 4 & SOCKS 5
· Support for HTTP
· Support for directory transfers and
· Secure data and control
· Supports server
· Supports standard OpenSSL certificates (including
certificates issued by CAs).
· Supports SSL session resumption.
· Supports DSA and RSA keys for SFTP, and supports
all common public and private key formats
· Supports zlib compression for SFTP, FTP and
· Effortless switching between FTP, FTPS and SFTP
· The same simple, intuitive API as the
freely available edtFTPnet, meaning upgrades to secure transfers via the SSL version
are very easy.
· Progress events, permitting notification of
the progress of file transfers.
· Connects to FTP servers behind
· Transfers file in ASCII and binary
· Supports resuming binary transfers. Transfers data
directly to and from memory.
· Can execute remote commands (including Unix
shell commands via SSH/SFTP).
· Appends data to existing server
· Supports transfer
· Advanced logging
· Recursive operations supported on
· No runtime licensing or
· Source code is optionally available for
purchase to protect your investment.