edtFTPnet/Compact – Features
edtFTPnet/Compact is a robust, proven FTP library for the .NET Compact Framework. Key features are outlined below.
- Support for all standard and many optional FTP operations, passive and active modes, and support for a very wide range of FTP servers.
- Resuming of binary transfers that have partially completed.
- Passive and active modes are supported (PASV and PORT).
- Data compression (MODE Z) for faster text file transfers.
- Support for downloads using HTTP/HTTPS.
- Support for resumption of partial HTTP transfers.
- Full support for SOCKS 4 and SOCKS 5 proxies
- Support for HTTP proxies
- Supports multiple, simultaneous transfers.
- Supports background transfers via a comprehensive asynchronous API.
- Bandwidth throttling and data compression.
- Progress monitoring, permitting notification of the progress of file transfers.
- Directory transfers and directory synchronization.
- Compatible with .NET 1.0 Compact Framework and higher.
- Full source code is included with every license.
- Royalty-free so no restrictions on deployment and no extra costs.