How to get help
Customers and those trialing a product may open a support ticket.
Before doing so, please check the site resources, as
your question may be answered there. Also see how to diagnose problems.
When contacting support with a problem, always include the following:
- a stack trace (if an exception is being thrown)
- the section of the DEBUG level log file that illustrates
the problem (see How to set up logging)
- the initial part of the log file that displays versioning information and your classpath
- the type of server you are accessing (include the version if possible), and, if possible, the
server log file.
- the version of edtFTPj/PRO you are using, if that is not shown in the log file
- a copy of the Filezilla (or WinSCP) debug log file for a successful connection. If you can't get Filezilla or other clients to work
correctly with your server, resolve this first before contacting us!
Please include as much information as possible; it will save you the time that it takes us to ask for it.
Please check your spam folders for our replies if you haven't seen a reply from us within 24 hours.