Allow all users from a Windows group to log in
- Select the 'Users' panel from the side-bar menu.
- Click the 'General user settings' link at the top of the panel.
- In the 'General User Settings' dialog box, enable the Automatic Windows authentication method by checking its 'Enabled' checkbox.
- Set the 'log-in-as' user for this authentication method via the drop-down list (optional).
Note: users connecting via this method are subject to the properties of the 'log-in-as' user. By default, the 'defaultWindows' user is selected
- Click the 'Configure' link to the right, in order to enable logins for users who belong to a particular Windows group.
- Click 'Add' and enter the name of either an Active Directory (AD) or a local group in the first column. Then click 'OK'.
- Click the 'Close' button to close the 'General User Settings' dialog box.
- Finally, click the 'Apply changes' button at the top right of the CompleteFTP Manager.