Add a Windows user (Standard edition only)
- Select the 'Users' panel from the side-bar menu.
- Click the 'Add user' link at the top of the panel.
- Select 'Windows user(s)' from the menu.
- In the 'Add Windows Users' dialog box, select the user, e.g. 'Fred', to be added from the list.
- Select the way you want the user's home folder to be created. There are two options here:
(1) Automatically create the user's home folder by checking the 'Automatically create home folders' checkbox (It's selected by default).
(2) Manually create the user's home folder by un-checking the 'Automatically create home folders' checkbox.
- Click the 'Add selected user(s)' button. If you checked 'Automatically create home folders' then skip to step 8.
- In 'Home Folder' dialog box, select the user's home folder (default or non-default one) manually. Then click 'OK'.
- Click the 'Close' button if you don't want to add another Windows user.
- Click the 'Apply changes' button at the top right of the CompleteFTP Manager.
The users are now successfully added to the CompleteFTP server and displayed in the user list.