Add a network folder
- Select the 'Folders' panel from the side-bar menu.
- Select the 'Add root folder' link at the top of the panel.
Note that you can also right-click on an existing folder to create a subfolder.
- Choose the 'Network/Macro Folder' to create a network folder.
- Enter the Windows path of the folder (in standard format or in UNC format), e.g. "\\MYPC\mydir". Then click 'OK'.
Now, the new network folder is displayed in the folder list.
Note that the Windows permissions of this network folder can be viewed in the 'Access (Windows users)' section in the
'Folder Properties' window (shown below). You must set Windows permissions for users to access this folder, which
can be done using Windows Explorer.
- Click the 'Apply changes' button at the top right of the CompleteFTP Manager,in order to save the changes.