Discuss Integral FTP, our Javascript secure FTP client.

Document Viewing

no avatar
User

misterbussey

Sat Mar 11, 2006 6:37 am

Document Viewing

by misterbussey » Tue May 08, 2007 3:21 am

no avatar
User

support2

Tue May 18, 2004 8:30 am

Re: Document Viewing

by support2 » Tue May 08, 2007 7:56 am

Thanks, we'll check this out.
no avatar
User

EDT Support

Mon Apr 26, 2004 3:03 pm

by EDT Support » Wed May 09, 2007 12:23 pm

Could you please try it again with the latest version and also let me know which browser you are using (including version)?

Thanks
Hans (EnterpriseDT)
no avatar
User

misterbussey

Sat Mar 11, 2006 6:37 am

by misterbussey » Sat Jun 09, 2007 11:24 am

I just tried it again. However, TIF and PDF do not open in the browser.

Following is received when I click on either:
This error (HTTP 404 Not Found) means that Internet Explorer was able to connect to the website, but the page you wanted was not found. It's possible that the webpage is temporarily unavailable. Alternatively, the website might have changed or removed the webpage.

For more information about HTTP errors, see Help.

I am using IE7

When I attempt same with FireFox 2.0.0.4 I get errors specific to the type of file. If I attempt to open TIF it asks what application to use to open, I specifiy Microsoft RAW image Viewer (which should work) and it reports Failed to load the image! If I attempt to open PDF I get "Cannot use Adobe Reader to view PDF in your borwser. Reader will now exit. Please exit your browser and try again." And it will not allow me to close the error, as if it is still attempting to download.

Richard
no avatar
User

EDT Support

Mon Apr 26, 2004 3:03 pm

by EDT Support » Mon Jun 11, 2007 11:36 am

Thanks for giving us feedback on Integral FTP. It's much appreciated.

Is it just those particular files that fail or does it fail for all files? E.g. what about .txt and .html files?

Integral FTP produces a lot of logging in the Java console. Can you please open the console and e-mail the log to me at our support address? Also please let me know the name of the file that you are trying to access.

- Hans (EnterpriseDT)