We've just released CompleteFTP 8.1.1.
It fixes a number of minor bugs and has some important security patches. The full list is shown below:
- Now rejects client-initiated SSL renegotiation.
- Fixed cross-site scripting security hole.
- Fix bug where HTTP SSL ciphers couldn't be disabled.
- Fix problem where clients that stop transmitting during transfers but keep connection open do not time out.
- Fix quota bug for random write access.
- Fix problem of Filezilla 3.6.x and later versions getting a parse error on newly generated self-signed certificates in FTPS.
- FIx so that Chrome FTP works correctly (sends two PASV commands).
- Rationalise macros across email & process triggers.
- Fixed search in CompleteFTP manager.
- Fixed bug where HTTP failed on a site if anonymous user was disabled for that specific site.
- Fix Elfinder download bug which occurs when home is set to root.
A 30 day free trial can be downloaded from .
More product details at .