We've just released CompleteFTP 8.1.4.
The most important changes are improved performance of SFTP under heavy load, and a significant reduction in memory consumption, particularly for many connections.
There's a number of other minor bug fixes and improvements that are listed below.
- Include client's IP address in logging.
- Improve TLS session resumption.
- Fix disabling of SSL renegotiation.
- Store logging config in separate file so that it doesn't get overwritten on reinstall.
- Resizable panels in the group view, process trigger and email notification panels.
- Undeprecated IUserInfo.HomeDirectory.
- Fixed pscp bug where "Lost connection" was seen.
- Fix HTTP/S intermittant download failures.
- Fix gateway OutOfMemory error for large transfers.
A 30 day free trial can be downloaded from .
More product details at .