Enterprise Distributed Technologies has released CompleteFTP 6.4.2, the fast, feature-packed and secure FTP/FTPS/SFTP/SCP/HTTP/HTTPS server for Windows.
We strongly recommend customers upgrade as 6.4.2 includes two important security fixes.
Significant changes in this update include:
- Ensure any temporary script files are created by the process user.
- Make standard RSA keylengths 2048 bits (increased from 1024 bits).
- Fix bug when trying to log in as a disabled user (IsAnonymous NRE).
- Fix security vulnerability in directory navigation.
- Fix potential security vulnerability in SSH DSA signing. Thanks to Nadia Heninger for pointing this out.
- Fixed bug that made using multiple email addresses as targets for email triggers difficult to use.
A 30 day trial can be downloaded from http://www.enterprisedt.com/products/co ... nload.html
More details at http://www.enterprisedt.com/products/co ... rview.html