How to get diagnostics for support
From CompleteFTP 8.0, there is a better way to collect diagnostic details to send to support.
- Open the CompleteFTP manager and go to the Log Files tab in the Monitoring panel.
- Ensure that the logging level is set to Debug (or All).
- Restart the CompleteFTP service (optional).
- Attempt to reproduce the problem.
- Use the "Save Diagnostics to local disk" link to download a zip file containing a sanitised version of your
configuration file (without password hashes etc) and your Diagnostics.log file.